2018 Pool Season: May 26-September 3, 2018
Our AWESOME Outdoor Aquatic Center features a Lap Pool with Twisty Slide, Zero-Entry Family Area with Wading Pool, Kid's Activity Pool, Concessions and Family Picnic Area. Outdoor Aquatic Center is for MVP Athletic Club members only.
What more could you ask for? Not only does our outdoor space include a pool, but we also have basketball, pickleball, sand volleyball and 12 tennis courts! PLUS...we have family lawn games, hammocks and a family picnic & BBQ area with four gas grills!
Have fun getting active while enjoying the fresh air!
Hours of Operation
May 26-September 3, 2018
||Outdoor Water Slides
Outdoor Pool Policies
- Children who are not potty trained MUST wear a plastic/vinyl training pant along with a swim diaper.
- Follow all Lifeguards instructions.
- Diving is NOT allowed.
- No street shoes on pool deck.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Running and horseplay are not allowed.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn in the pool.
- Children wearing floatation aids must have an adult in the water at all times.
- No floatation aids in deep end of lap pool.
- All toys and lifejackets will be provided by MVP, no outside toys and lifejackets are allowed.
- Band-aids and chewing gum must be removed before entering pool.
- No swimming in the water slide plunge area.
- In accordance with the State of Michigan and our water slide manufacturer, you must be 48 inches tall to ride the water slide.
- Contamination Policy – In the event of contamination the pool may be closed until water quality returns to a safe level. In some cases, this may result in all day pool closure. Pool closures will be determined by MVP management staff. This is a Kent County Health Department code for public pools.
- MVP is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old.
- Pools will be cleared every hour, on the hour for a 5-minute break to provide an opportunity for all members and guests to use the restroom and re-apply sunscreen. This is done to prevent pool contamination.
- Weather Policy – In case of lightning/thunder, all pools will remain closed ½ hour after the last bolt/thunder. This policy is based on recommendations from the National Lightning Safety Institute.
- Non-members are welcome for an applicable $20 guest fee.
- Babysitters/Nannies of members must be set up on the account to have access to bring children into the pool areas.
- Food and drink must be consumed in designated areas.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No food deliveries will be allowed into the outdoor aquatics center.
- One handheld cooler containing small snacks per family will be allowed. It must be able to fit under the pool chairs.
- MVP will not store any food that does not have prior approval from the Member Services manager.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
Outdoor Platform Tennis
Click Here for Hours, Rules and Reservation Information >>