Your Camp Questions Answered!
- How do I register for camp?
You can register for camps two ways, 1) online under the Kids Stuff Summer Camp tab 2) visit the Athletic Club service desk.
- Is there any paperwork that needs to be filled out?
YES! Please complete the CAMPER INFORMATION FORM. This can be found online in a PDF File or at the main club service desk. br>
The completed Camper Information Form can be returned to the athletic club service desk, to Amanda in Kid's Stuff by email: email@example.com, by fax: 407-916-0075 or bring to camp check in.
If you are ordering lunch, please be sure to complete the attached lunch form as well. Fax it over before noon on each Friday prior the enrolled camp week. Lunch and Snack Inquiries should be addressed to 407-916-2418.
- Can I bring any electronics to camp?
No. Cell phones, electronic devices and gum are not permitted at camp.
- What should I pack for camp?
- Every camper should pack a water bottle, sack lunch, change of clothes, and swimsuit.
- If you are registered for sports camp, warm clothes should be pack for ice-skating on T, W, and Th.
- You are encouraged to bring your tennis racquet if you own one, if not we will provide them.
- No need to bring a towel- they are on the house!
- Please send your camper in athletic shoes with laces. (No sandals, slip on, "Crocs", or boots).
- Is extended care provided?
We do offer extended care for campers 11 and under. Extended care is $65 week or $18 a day.
Extended campers may arrive between 8:00am-8:30am. Mini Campers can stay until 3:00pm and Sports Campers can stay until 6:00pm.
Please send an extra snack or order one on the Lunch Form if your child is staying for Extended Care.
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes. Parent or guardian must notify Kid's Stuff Team Leader by email two (2) weeks prior to camp start date for cancellation or transfer requests.