Your Camp Questions Answered!
- How do I register for camp?
You can register for camps two ways, 1) online under the Kids Stuff Summer Camp tab 2) visit the Athletic Club service desk.
- Is there any paperwork that needs to be filled out?
YES! Please complete the CAMPER INFORMATION FORM. This can be found online in a PDF File or at the main club service desk. br>
The completed Camper Information Form can be returned to the athletic club service desk, to Amy in Kid's Stuff by email: email@example.com, by fax: 407-916-0075 or bring to camp check in.
- Can I bring any electronics to camp?
No. Cell phones, electronic devices and gum are not permitted at camp.
- What should I pack for camp?
- Every camper should pack a water bottle, sack lunch, change of clothes, and swimsuit.
- If you are registered for sports camp, warm clothes should be pack for ice-skating on T, W, and Th.
- You are encouraged to bring your tennis racquet if you own one, if not we will provide them.
- No need to bring a towel- they are on the house!
- Please send your camper in athletic shoes with laces. (No sandals, slip on, "Crocs", or boots).
- Is extended care provided?
**Extended Care Not Provided Summer 2020**
We do offer extended care for campers 11 and under. Extended care is $65 week or $18 a day.
Extended campers may arrive between 8:00am-8:30am. Mini Campers can stay until 3:00pm and Sports Campers can stay until 6:00pm.
Please send an extra snack or order one on the Lunch Form if your child is staying for Extended Care.
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes. Parent or guardian must notify Kid's Stuff Team Leader by email two (2) weeks prior to camp start date for cancellation or transfer requests.