In accordance with local directives, protective face coverings must be worn while inside RDV Sportsplex. Masks are not required while exercising and/or participating in an active sport.
While we are beyond excited to open our doors, our commitment to the safety and health of our members and team members remains our first priority. We have reopened with the same dedication in providing the safest environment possible for our community as we did back in June.
We will continue to follow our RDV SAFE plan below. Please review prior to your first visit.
THANK YOU for your continued support and patience — let’s stay RDV SAFE, RDV STRONG!
Through research, CDC guidelines and industry best practices, we have formulated extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures, including the introduction of EPA registered disinfectants proven to eliminate COVID-19 on surfaces.
- Increased Frequency
Modified club hours to allow for additional cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces throughout the club.
- Sanitizing Stations
Hand and equipment sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the club.
- Reinforced Protocols
Constant reinforcement of front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house sanitation procedures.
- Overnight Cleaning
Consulted with contracted cleaning company to ensure effective overnight cleaning products and procedures.
The following procedures and operational protocols will be in place upon our reopening.
IN THE CLUB
In addition to our extensive cleaning efforts including the use of EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, the following procedures and operational protocols will be in place upon our reopening.
MEMBERSHIP / POINTS PLUS
This has been a difficult time and we know how important it is for our members to have the confidence and peace of mind that they are returning the safest environment possible. If you need a little more time before coming back, we understand.
POINTS PLUS was created with this flexibility in mind. Our POINTS PLUS program allows memberships to be placed on a hold status for an unlimited amount of time. When you are ready to come back, you will retain your initial membership dues pricing and will not be charged a re-enrollment fee.
POINTS PLUS members will be charged a minimum of $8 per month, per member until the account is moved to “active”.
MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT QUESTIONS
- When will billing resume?
- We will begin charging membership dues on Tuesday, December 1. If you have an available credit on your account, this credit will be applied to December's billing.
- Any membership account that has outstanding house charges from before our closure, will be processed on December 1.
- If an account includes permanent locker rental, locker rental fees will be processed on December 1.
- Beginning January 1, members on POINTS PLUS will be charged $8 per month, per member until the account is moved to “active”.
- What happens to the dues credit from July 5-July 31?
- Memberships that were active in July, will receive prorated dues credit to their membership account for the period of July 5-July 31.
- Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Credit card refunds are not available.
- Dues credits will be applied directly to your RDV membership account when the club opens on Monday, November 30.
- Dues credit will be available to be applied towards future dues and other charges on your membership account when the club opens.
- I am not ready to come back yet. What are my options?
Need more time? You can place your membership ON HOLD with our POINTS PLUS program!
- Simply login to your myMVP account and change your membership status to POINTS PLUS.
- POINTS PLUS program allows memberships to be placed on a hold status for an unlimited amount of time.
- When you are ready to come back, you will retain your initial membership dues pricing and will not be charged a re-enrollment fee.
- At this time, there will be no charge for members to be on POINTS PLUS. If after December 31 you are still not ready to come back, you can continue POINTS PLUS for only $8 per month, per member until the account is moved to “active”.
- I do not wish to continue my membership at this time. Can I cancel online?
We are sorry to see you go! You can easily cancel your membership online through your myMVP account
By cancelling, you understand you are forfeiting your current monthly membership dues rate. If you decide to rejoin at any time after your effective cancellation date, you will pay the applicable enrollment fees and the monthly membership dues rate at the time of rejoin.
- How do I check my account status?
- With your myMVP online account, you can easily review your membership, make changes to your account and more!
- Login to your account HERE
- Visit "ACCOUNT" tab, then "MEMBERS" to view all members on the account.
- I need help!
Have questions about your account? Need help moving your account to POINTS PLUS? We're here to help!
Call our Member Support Center at 1-800-517-7712 or email@example.com.